PIXEL RADAR

Google Translate

Search

🔥 I made a custom skin for my 8BitDo FlipPad setup on S25! (GBA & NDS Skins + setup info in Body text) Setup Guide: 60FPS Settings & Turnip Drivers

I made a custom skin for my 8BitDo FlipPad setup on S25! (GBA & NDS Skins + setup info in Body text) Setup

Full guide coming soon. Changelog:

I made a custom skin for my 8BitDo FlipPad setup on S25! (GBA & NDS Skins + setup info in Body text)

Hey folks! I recently got the 8BitDo FlipPad for my S25. Its awesome! I've been wanting a small controller for GBA and NDS emulation on the go and I wasn’t a huge fan of the GameSir Pocket Taco design.

I wanted a skin that could incorporate the controller into the design and couldn't find much online yet as the product is relatively new, so I made my own. The design was meant to be a homage to the retro handhelds, not to explicitly look like any particular console.

Notes:

- I created these skins to be used with PizzaBoy and MelonDS.

- I added a notch to place the PizzaBoy Speed Toggle (I love this feature)

- The layout dimensions and placement is shown in the last 3 images of the post carousel. There are 3 layouts: GBA, NDS with a dominant top screen, and NDS with a dominant bottom screen (for touch screen games).

- The skins come in both GB Classic and Black versions, the same as the 8BitDo FlipPad colours.

Skins:

Here is the WeTranfer Link for the skins (Expires on Sept 8th, 2026): https://we.tl/t-RHvzhgt4wA6OyJMj *If there may be a better way to share these, let me know.

submitted by /u/SlimyHamster
[link] [comments]


📥 Download Official Files, Drivers & Configs

Shared strictly inside our Telegram channels for safety.

🚀 JOIN TELEGRAM TO DOWNLOAD

🌐 Join The Nextgen Global Network

📢 Telegram Channels
The Nextgen Main | BM Bromania | MR Jaguar | MR x Channel

🎬 YouTube Channels
BM Bromania | The Nextgen YT

🎵 TikTok
USA | UK | Gaming

🐦 X / Twitter
The Nextgen | BM Bromania X

📸 Social Media
Instagram | Facebook




Trending: #Gameplay #GamingGuide #AndroidGaming #PixelRadar